Terms of service
Who we are:
Dyvels Home Ltd.
VAT Reg No. 455 0791 40
Company No. 8502282
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order with Dyvels Home Ltd. By placing an order with Dyvels Home Ltd you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or by the use of any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
Prices & Payment
- Prices for products as displayed on the website include UK VAT (where applicable) at the current rate and exclude any delivery charges.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- Should the occasion arise that the incorrect price for a product is displayed on the website due to a system glitch or human error, we reserve the right to cancel any orders made for products at the incorrect price and refund all monies that have been paid. We are not obliged to honour the incorrect price in any future orders. In the unlikely event that this should occur we will contact you to advise of this as soon as possible.
- You must pay in full for the products (including any applicable delivery charges) at the time of placing your order.
- We endeavour to provide you with an accurate shipping cost at the time you place your order. We do, however, sell some large and heavy products that may require a more specialized delivery service than our regular two-man furniture delivery. Once you have placed your order, we will contact you to advise you of any extra cost involved in delivery before we continue to process your order.
- Ownership in the products we supply to you will not pass until we have received all sums due (including delivery charges).
Description of Products
- Unless explicitly stated, all our goods are suitable only for general domestic use.
- Dyvels Home Ltd takes all reasonable care to ensure that the product descriptions and details appearing on the Website are correct at the time that the product was first published on the website.
- Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information at any particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
- While every effort has been made to portray items accurately through detailed imagery, variations may occur. Reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow and there may be variations in colours dependent on the calibration and settings of individual screens or browsers.
- If you purchase the same goods under two or more orders, we cannot guarantee that the goods supplied will be from the same batch and be an exact colour match.
- Wood, stone and leather are natural materials and as such there are natural variations in the colour, grain and texture over which Dyvels Home have no control and cannot guarantee that the goods you receive will be exactly as the display product, website or catalogue image.
- All measurements given are approximate.
- If you are under 18 you may use this Website only under the supervision of a parent or guardian
- By law we cannot sell knives to persons under the age of 18. It is illegal to buy restricted products if you are under age, or to buy restricted products for someone else who is under age.
- By placing an order for an item that by law we are only permitted to sell to customers who are 18 years or older, you are confirming to us that you are 18 years or older.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
You agree that, fully permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any of the following Conditions:
- Interruption of business
- Access delays or access interruptions to the Website
- Data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification
- Loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-Website links on the Website
- Computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlinks to or from third party websites
- Any inaccuracies, missions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the content
- Events beyond our reasonable control
- It is understood and agreed that any liability of Dyvels Home, whether in contract, in tort, under any warranty, in negligence or otherwise, shall not exceed the return of the amount of the purchase paid by Buyer and under no circumstances shall Dyvels Home Ltd be liable for special, direct, indirect or consequential damages.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Dyvels home Ltd and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Any other questions?
If you have any questions on any aspect of Dyvels Home Ltd please contact us: email@example.com