We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and if for any reason the items you have ordered do not meet your expectations we will refund you in full.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You have the right to return your order within 28 days of the date the order is delivered to you or your representative.
- Items that are unable to be cancelled or returned unless damaged or faulty include bespoke furniture or lighting, flat-packed items that have been assembled, items that are made to order or personalised, media items where the seal has been broken, toiletries that have been opened, perishable items, and personal items such as earrings.
- Please be aware that the costs of returning unwanted items that are not faulty or damaged are your responsibility.
- If the items are too large to be sent through the post, please contact us via email or phone and we can arrange a courier to collect the goods which will be chargeable if the goods are not faulty or damaged.
- We will reimburse to you the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply, via the method used to pay for the original transaction. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
- The returned products must be new, unwashed and unused and in the exact condition you received them, including the original packaging. We strongly recommend that you return goods via registered mail so that you have proof of dispatch in case an item is lost. We cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit. Please note that returns postage cannot be refunded. Please return your goods to; to Dyvels Home Ltd Station Road, Corbridge Northumberland NE45 5AY