- The Order Confirmation Email is not an acceptance of your order and does not indicate you have entered into this contract. You will enter into a contract with, and your order is deemed to be accepted by Dyvels Home Ltd at the point at which goods are dispatched via courier.
- Payment for your order will be charged when you place the order.
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of, but not limited, to the following conditions:
- The products you ordered are unavailable from stock.
- The supplier has discontinued the products you have ordered.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- Your order has not passed our fraud screening process.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You are purchasing an age restricted product and we are not able to verify that you are over the required age.
- An item is unable to be shipped overseas to your given delivery address, due to transport or import restrictions.
- The contract will be conducted in English.
- For customers purchasing from outside mainland UK the shipping costs shown on the website and Order Confirmation are given as an estimate only. We endeavour to give the most accurate price, but due to variance in size and weight of our goods, shipping can incur additional charges.
- If there is a difference in the shipping costs, we will contact you either by e-mail or telephone to advise you of the costs and discuss the options.
- For customers purchasing goods to be shipped outside the EU, VAT will be deducted from the order at checkout once you have filled in the billing information. Upon delivery to these countries you may be liable for import duty and local taxes on your order, which will need to be paid to the carrier or local tax office before they will release the goods.
- We advise that all International customers contact their local tax office if they require more information about this: we regret that Dyvels Home Ltd is unable to offer guidance on such duties or taxes.